Get the Participant’s Guide
Most married couples survive by gritting their teeth and holding on. However, as Gary Thomas reveals in this six-session video Bible study (guide sold separately), couples can not only survive but actually thrive in marriage when they learn how to cherish one another. This simple practice of cherishing—noticing, appreciating, honoring, and encouraging one another—can reverse old patterns of “going through the motions” and bring hope and life into every marriage.
- To Love and to Cherish (20 min)
- Your Honor (25 min)
- Taking Your Marriage to the Next Level (23 min)
- Cherishing Your Unique Spouse (21 min)
- This Is How Your Spouse Stumbles (22 min)
- Keep on Cherishing (24 min)
Designed for use with the Cherish Study Guide (sold separately).