How Raising Children Shapes Our Souls
Parenting is a school for spiritual formation—and our children are our teachers. Instead of discussing how parents can change their kids, Gary Thomas turns the tables and demonstrates how God uses our kids to change us. You’ll be encouraged by stories that tell how other parents handled the challenges and difficulties of raising a godly family. Grow closer to Christ and your children as you learn to:
- Freely enjoy your kids for who they are.
- Build a closer, grace-based family.
- Reduce the pressure felt for your kids to turn out perfect.
- Manage anger and negative responses towards your child’s behavior.
- Increase your sense of worth and respect as a parent.