What if God designed marriage to make us holy more than to make us happy?
Over 500,000 copies sold!
Scores of books have been written that offer guidance for building the marriage of your dreams. Yet, what if God’s primary intent for your marriage isn’t to make you happy . . . but holy? And, what if your relationship isn’t as much about you and your spouse as it is about you and God? In this popular bestselling book, Gary Thomas uncovers how your marriage can become a doorway to a closer walk with God and each other. You will learn how to:
- Turn marital struggles into spiritual and personal appreciation.
- Love your spouse with a stronger sense of purpose.
- Partner in the spiritual growth and character formation of your spouse.
- Transform a “tired” marriage into a relationship filled with awe and respect.
“How I wish that Sacred Marriage had been in print when Rick and I got married! I enthusiastically recommend it to couples contemplating, or who have already entered into, marriage, the most powerful tool God has for molding and shaping us into the image of his Son.”
– Kay Warren, Teacher and speaker