Live Out a Sacred Marriage
You believe your marriage has eternal purposes. You long for it to reach beyond your home and encourage others. But what does it look like to have a spiritually intentional relationship in the midst of dirty dishes, work deadlines, and car pools?
In Sacred Marriage, Gary Thomas showed us that God designed marriage to make us holy more than to make us happy. Now Thomas gives us the practical tools to craft our marriages into inspiring relationships that breathe spiritual life to others.
Whatever season of marriage you are in, A Lifelong Love gives you the practical help you need to infuse your marriage with a spiritual passion that will not only change you but will change the world around you.
“This book is incredible. Consider it your road map to obtaining all that God designed your marriage to be. You absolutely don’t want to miss out on this life-changing message.”
– Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott, authors of Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts
“Gary’s words carry some needed encouragement, instruction, and hope. This is not just another marriage book; it lifts marriage back to the noble place where it belongs… one of transcendent and magnificent glory.”
– Dr. Dennis Rainey, host of FamilyLife Today
“Marriage is the most important relationship we have apart from the one we have with God. I am thankful for Gary’s passion and commitment to help us experience growth, no matter if we’re newly married or married many years.”
– Dan Kimball, pastor and author of Adventure in Churchland
“A Lifelong Love is a powerful reminder that marriage is more than just a social construct or a legal arrangement. It is a deeply spiritual act ordained by God Himself.”
– Jim Daly, president of Focus on the Family
“A profound, beautiful, and lifelong love in a marriage is anchored in our relationship with God. This book takes you there!”
– Dr. Tim Clinton, president of the American Association of Christian Counselors
“I’ve thoroughly enjoyed so many of his works through the years, such as Sacred Marriage and Pure Pleasure, and I am thrilled that he’s contributed yet another marriage-building, affair-proofing, family-strengthening, God-honoring book to guide those of us who take marriage very seriously!”
– Shannon Ethridge, author of the bestselling Every Woman’s Battle series and The Passion Principles
“Gary Thomas has written another deep and powerful book full of biblical wisdom and practical suggestions for a loving, lifelong marriage that is more than simply staying together, precisely because it is God-centered and empowered by the Holy Spirit. A must-read for every married couple!”
– Siang-Yang Tan, professor of psychology at Fuller Theological Seminary and senior pastor of First Evangelical Church in Glendale, CA
“Regardless of the state of your marriage, this book will challenge and encourage you!”
– Dr. Juli Slattery, psychologist and cofounder of Authentic Intimacy
“Many marriage books focus on skills, but this book builds skills on deep theology.”
– Ted Cunningham, pastor of Woodland Hills Family Church and author of Fun Loving You
“If you need a renewed sense of hope and purpose for your marriage, or simply long to become a couple that is more surrendered to God, devoted to one another, and engaged in the world, this book is for you!”
– Dr. Michael Dittman, director of Haven for the Heart
“A Lifelong Love is deeply rooted in the Word of God as the ultimate guideline for marriage and is a must-read for everyone: married, thinking about it, single, or struggling in the marriage they are in.”
– Cheryl Scruggs, Hope Matters Marriage Ministries, Inc.
“Gary Thomas builds on the brilliant and challenging message of Sacred Marriage as he helps us discover God’s pathway to “a lifelong love.”
– Kevin G. Harney, lead pastor of Shoreline Community Church and author of Empowered by His Presence and the Organic Outreach series (www.kevingharney.com)
“No other author I’m aware of offers such a spiritually rich framework for understanding and thriving in marriage.”
– Jud Wilhite, senior pastor of Central Christian Church and author of Pursued
For more information on A Lifelong Love visit: ALifelongLove.com